Кроссворд на английском «Животные»
4. a large black and white mammal similar to a bear, that lives in forests in China.
7. a very large grey mammal which has a trunk (= long nose) with which it can pick things up.
12. a large reptile with a hard skin that lives in and near rivers and lakes in the hot wet parts of
15. a large, strong wild mammal with a thick fur coat that lives especially in colder parts of
Europe, Asia and North America.
16. a large African animal with a very long neck and long legs.
17. an animal like a large rabbit that can run very fast and has long ears.
18. a small animal covered in fur with a long tail with a lot of fur, which climbs trees and feeds
on nuts and seeds.
1. a small animal with long ears and large front teeth, which moves by jumping on its long back
2. a large animal with a long neck, that lives in the desert and has one or two humps (= large
raised areas of flesh) on its back.
3. a small animal covered in fur with a short tail and large spaces in each side of its mouth which
are used for storing food. It is often kept as a pet.
5. a quite large animal with four legs which eats grass and leaves. The male has antlers (= wide
horns like branches).
6. a small brown mammal with a protective covering of spines on its back.
8. a large animal with four legs which people ride on or use for carrying things or pulling
9. a large wild animal of the cat family with yellowish orange fur with black lines which lives in
parts of Asia.
10. an African wild animal which looks like a horse, and which has black or brown and white
lines on its body.
11. a baby pig.
13. a large female farm animal kept to produce meat and milk.
Понравилась статья - поделись с друзьями в соцсетях: